Vita Community |OT| ReVitalized

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 74 24.7%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 112 37.3%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say that I'm enjoying my vita again with all those improvements that the hacking scene brought recently (overclocking, resolution fixes).

Seeing the most graphically intensive games in all their glory (like Killzone Mercenary) shows best what the vita could have been.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say that I'm enjoying my vita again with all those improvements that the hacking scene brought recently (overclocking, resolution fixes).

Seeing the most graphically intensive games in all their glory (like Killzone Mercenary) shows best what the vita could have been.
i wouldn't mind doing it to my PSTV and having all my games running from a usb stick but i don't trust sony not to ban me in the future thinking i've pirated my own backups

Oct 27, 2017
i wouldn't mind doing it to my PSTV and having all my games running from a usb stick but i don't trust sony not to ban me in the future thinking i've pirated my own backups
The only bans confirmed so far for the vita is from people that updated their trophy list with pirated games. So as long that you don't do that...

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not surprised to see this. I'm sure it will come to PS4, PC, and/or Switch instead.
i just hope if they do do a PS4 physical that they let LRG handle it this time, gonna be a while before i get Clannad since i'll be getting a friend to bring it over instead of just importing it myself

Oct 25, 2017
Aug 22, 2018
I'm super hesitant on expanding my Vita library. What will happen to the games I have on PSN when Sony inevitably ceases the store like they did on PSP?

Saying this because I want to pick up Ys Origin on psn instead of Steam.

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, that's very roundabout...

Hopefully Sony will allow the Vita to connect to wi-fi in the future. As in, hopefully the Vita won't become too outdated to connect to wi-fi.
it's nothing to do with Sony, it's just changes in wifi encryption from WEP to WPA2 which it can't access anymore and i think you can't really do anything outside of hardware revisions

Aug 22, 2018
it's nothing to do with Sony, it's just changes in wifi encryption from WEP to WPA2 which it can't access anymore and i think you can't really do anything outside of hardware revisions
Oh no, of course, and I understand that it isn’t on Sony, but this will eventually happen to the Vita.

That said, I’m guessing we’ll be able to transfer from ps4.

Oct 28, 2017
Tried doing that Shizuka, but I wasn't able to when I tried since the PSP wouldn't connect to wi-fi any more.

What's the point of that option if you can't access the internet?
You can still download games to you psp. I literally did it last week. Your wifi is probably just using more modern security. Its needs to be WPA2 or something.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, of course, and I understand that it isn’t on Sony, but this will eventually happen to the Vita.

That said, I’m guessing we’ll be able to transfer from ps4.
I wish Sony would allow Vita to use PS4 as a hub the same way it does PS3, or am I missing something here?

Oct 25, 2017
PQube said that Punchline is their last physical Vita title. Whichever project they have left for the platform, it's probably something small and multiplatform.
i guess i'll wait another year or so and probably see them announce a PS4 port because i'm starting to see them porting Vita exclusives to it