Vita Community |OT| ReVitalized

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 74 24.7%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 112 37.3%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure this is the DLC to God Wars.
That was meant to be released separately, and has been. IIRC there was no mention of Vita getting the Complete Edition bundled together in English but maybe I missed the announcement.

And on that note, any idea how come the patches for this are so large? 3 patches and that's 1.5gb taken up....

Oct 25, 2017
That was meant to be released separately, and has been. IIRC there was no mention of Vita getting the Complete Edition bundled together in English but maybe I missed the announcement.

And on that note, any idea how come the patches for this are so large? 3 patches and that's 1.5gb taken up....
i thought this new expansion/dlc was supposed to be in a patch for Sony platforms, probably explains why it's that big or was it the game they forgot to include subtitles for when playing in japanese so you had to redownload all the videos

Oct 25, 2017
i thought this new expansion/dlc was supposed to be in a patch for Sony platforms, probably explains why it's that big or was it the game they forgot to include subtitles for when playing in japanese so you had to redownload all the videos
Nah, the expansion is DLC while a bunch of QoL features have been included in the patch.

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't it already announced for here? Or was that P3D and P5D?
I actually checked again before posting and as far as I can tell, Atlus only confirmed the dancing games for Vita in the West. They said Catherine was coming West in 2019, but didn’t specify platforms.

So yeah, I’m not giving up but it doesn't look too good.

Oct 26, 2017
I actually checked again before posting and as far as I can tell, Atlus only confirmed the dancing games for Vita in the West. They said Catherine was coming West in 2019, but didn’t specify platforms.

So yeah, I’m not giving up but it doesn't look too good.
Yeah, Catherine & 13 Sentinels western platforms are up in the air.

My only hope is that Atlus have been pretty good to obsolete hardware (Growlanser & Gungnir on PSP in 2012, Persona on PS3 in 2017) but who knows, if they followed suit after Koei-Tecmo/NISA they'd be bailing out.

Oct 25, 2017
So I don't know where to ask, guess I'll ask here.

I need help with the 1CC trophy in Resogun for the platinum.

You need to go through arcade mode without losing all lives. You can do it in co op though.

Will someone help me please?

Oct 25, 2017
Dec 21, 2017
Sekai Project's Root Double August 20:
"Hi Everyone!
It’s been awhile but we wanted to let you know that PSVita version for Europe has been approved and we’re just waiting for rating boards before we can get the game out "

Sekai Project's Root Double September 14:
"Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still waiting on approval from Sony. I know it's not what people wanted to hear but I feel letting everyone know that we're still in the approval process is better than not saying anything for a few months."

Can someone explain this to me?

Oct 25, 2017
"Hi Everyone!
It’s been awhile but we wanted to let you know that PSVita version for Europe has been approved and we’re just waiting for rating boards before we can get the game out "

"Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that we're still waiting on approval from Sony. I know it's not what people wanted to hear but I feel letting everyone know that we're still in the approval process is better than not saying anything for a few months."

probably approval so they can sell the game on the store since games generally need testing first before they're put on psn

Oct 25, 2017
"Hi Everyone!

"Hi Everyone,

It's ready, but it's not ready. It's really close, but it's far. It's complete, but still needs work to be done.