Vita Community |OT| ReVitalized

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 74 24.7%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 112 37.3%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 15 5.0%

• Total voters
https://gematsu.com/2018/09/kenka-bancho-otome-2nd-rumble-announced-for-ps-vita

Also Saphi says Root Letter Last Answer is for PS4/Vita. Wonder if that's the final PQube game that's been teased all this time.
The lineup reveals two previously unannounced titles: Conception Plus: Ore no Kodomo wo Undekure! for PlayStation 4 from Spike Chunsoft (Update: announced), and Root Letter: Last Answer for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita from Kadokawa Games. The latter was previously announced, but platforms were unknown.
Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/09/sony-announces-tgs-2018-lineup
I have to say, I'd be disappointed if that's the game PQube has been teasing :P.

The game doesn’t even have a release date in Japan, it’s most certainly not the title PQube has been teasing for months.
So... I don't see the link. PQube said one final Vita title that wouldn't make the physical cutoff. Why wouldn't that fit?

(also, release date could very well be announced at TGS)

So... I don't see the link. PQube said one final Vita title that wouldn't make the physical cutoff. Why wouldn't that fit?

(also, release date could very well be announced at TGS)
PQube has been teasing said title for at least four or five months, that they were supposed to be already working on it and this seems to be early development. I don't think PQube's relationship with Kadokawa is that close in the sense that PQube would already be localizing an unreleased title.

In a nutshell, it's not impossible, it's just extremely unlikely.

PQube has been teasing said title for at least four or five months, that they were supposed to be already working on it and this seems to be early development. I don't think PQube's relationship with Kadokawa is that close in the sense that PQube would already be localizing an unreleased title.

In a nutshell, it's not impossible, it's just extremely unlikely.
didn't we get GalGun 2 at the same time as Japan?

I have a question regarding reseting a Vita. My Vita is still on 3.60 but I want to sell it and obviously do a factory reset and delete all my files on it.

Can someone tell me if the Vita asks for an internet connection or update right away after reseting?

Hey ya'll.

I picked up my Vita yesterday on a whim to play some downwell and was reminded how much I like this thing.

I haven't really used it for about two years. Can anyone tell me the notable games that have come out in the past two years or so? Exclusives are good, but Indie ports and stuff are fine too - ideally ones that arent also on Switch though. Just picked up Va11-Halla as well!

Hey ya'll.

I picked up my Vita yesterday on a whim to play some downwell and was reminded how much I like this thing.

I haven't really used it for about two years. Can anyone tell me the notable games that have come out in the past two years or so? Exclusives are good, but Indie ports and stuff are fine too - ideally ones that arent also on Switch though. Just picked up Va11-Halla as well!

Have you played the Trails of Cols Steel games? Tokyo Xanadu, etc? Ys VIII, but you prob got that on Switch..

Hey ya'll.

Odin Sphere, Muv-Luv, Danganronpa V3, Ys Origin, Exist Archive, to name a few.

Hey ya'll.

If you're a fan of visual novels give Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception and Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth a try. Mask of Deception is a sequel but you can watch the anime of the first VN and then read the second and third parts (MoD and MoT) without issue. It's a bit slow at first but it pays off handsomely at the end. There's also Chaos;Child, set in the same universe as Steins;Gate if you want to give that a try. All three of these are on PS4 as well but the Vita is a great place to read them. As for indies, there's Papers Please (amongst others) if you haven't played that elsewhere.

Yeah, go buy Trails of Cold Steal 1&@ ASAP. Excellent games that will keep you busy for awhile.
Seconding these as well.

guy getting rid of his vita games in B/S/T and i got gal gun for $15 gundam: extreme vs force asian english for $30

not bad at all :D

kinda regret i didn't get aterlier escha logy plus for $40 tho

guy getting rid of his vita games in B/S/T and i got gal gun for $15 gundam: extreme vs force asian english for $30

not bad at all :D

kinda regret i didn't get aterlier escha logy plus for $40 tho
Not a bad list honestly. Although I kinda wonder if they looked at the price of E&L if they know the rarity of something like AW, it's a bit rarer and quite a bit better than that lol. Like everything else seems inline with pricing....and then there's Atelier for 1/3rd of the going rate.