Xbox One Backwards Compatibility |OT| Who wants to pay for remasters?

wish list still stands at:

Blur (car license)
Red Faction: Guerrilla (remastered...)
Tales of Vesperia (definitive edition coming out...)
Retro City Rampage: DX (?)
Fez (Fish hates Xbox now)
Simpsons Arcade (licensed)
Costume Quest 1 (??????????????)
Marathon: Durandal (?)
Turtles in Time RS (licensed)
TMNT 1989 Arcade (licensed)
Trials Evolution (?)
Worms 2: Armageddon (? this was BC early and then pulled for no reason)
Metro 2033 (remastered....)

Anything with ? I don't know why it's not BC yet.

Blur (car license)
Trials Evolution (?)

Well if you are going to throw expired licenses in there, Outrun Online Arcade.

Has anyone that was thrilled for Ace Combat 6 last week attempted to access it in any form? I presumed that the pre-order bonus was followed with it becoming available on disc. I popped my disc in to no success, informed that it isn't playable. Perhaps it's only accessible digitally at the moment but I don't intend to own it on Xbone to test it out by pre-ordering, and it doesn't seem to be listed on the console's store nor through browsers.

Anything to shed light on this? Will it only be available at a certain date and only for those that have pre-ordered?

Has anyone that was thrilled for Ace Combat 6 last week attempted to access it in any form? I presumed that the pre-order bonus was followed with it becoming available on disc. I popped my disc in to no success, informed that it isn't playable. Perhaps it's only accessible digitally at the moment but I don't intend to own it on Xbone to test it out by pre-ordering, and it doesn't seem to be listed on the console's store nor through browsers.

Anything to shed light on this? Will it only be available at a certain date and only for those that have pre-ordered?
Ace Combat 6 isn't BC yet.

They never gave a date on when Ace Combat 6 will become backwards compatible only that you can get a digital copy when you pre-order Ace Combat 7. So it could become BC anytime between 7 being released or before.

Blur (car license)
Trials Evolution (?)

Crackdown 2, FM3 and 4.

Super late to the party here:

How is Halo Reach on the Xbox One X?

From what I've seen online it doesn't seem to be enhanced for the X, does it at least hit 1080p and maintain a solid 30 FPS? I really love that campaign and a bunch of sellers on Ebay have the game for like $5 with free shipping lol. Worth it or should I wait for 343i to add it to the MCC ( T_T )

They never gave a date on when Ace Combat 6 will become backwards compatible only that you can get a digital copy when you pre-order Ace Combat 7. So it could become BC anytime between 7 being released or before.
I suppose I'm wondering whether anyone might have pre-ordered it on Xbone and can verify whether it's accessible yet or not. I also hope there aren't any future complications based on the edition that is supported, given that I own the 'Platinum Hits' physically with the shitty super-imposed borders.

I suppose I'm wondering whether anyone might have pre-ordered it on Xbone and can verify whether it's accessible yet or not. I also hope there aren't any future complications based on the edition that is supported, given that I own the 'Platinum Hits' physically with the shitty super-imposed borders.
It won't be accesible until it becomes officially BC. I suspect the announcement for both will be simultaneous.